ITINERA is looking for applicants in support of its international development programme and of its units in the Gulf area, in Africa and in East and North Europe for the following positions:
The Business Developer, directly reports to the Business Executive and will be in charge of:
- guarantee, in the Country/Area within his/her remit, the development and the maintenance of relations with local Institutions and clients, so to promote and consolidate the Corporate’s image on the territory and to support new business opportunities;
- supply the Sales Management, in the Country/Area within his/her remit, macroeconomic, market, competition, legal, fiscal and financial information, necessary for the arrangement of the Group’s Business Development Plan.
- develop, in compliance with market business strategies, business scouting activities in the Country/Area within his/her remit, by indicating and proposing eventual potential actions of interest for the Sales Manager;
- identify and propose possible alliances or other partnerships relations, regarding actions of interests of the Country/Area involved;
- assure, together with the Sales Management and the Business Executive, the local support necessary to the organization and submission of the the prequalification required documentation and, if necessary, the assistance during the offers’ editing.
He/she will be in charge of the technical and economic management, guaranteeing the achievements of the aims described by the contract. He/she will have to arrange the organization and management of the tasks and the resources (workers, materials, plants and equipment) necessary to realize the endeavor.
In detail the Site Manager will:
- coordinate, in support with the Project Manager, the planning and realization of all tasks in accordance to what agreed in the contract and guaranteeing the reaching of all technical-economic aims decided for the order.
- elaborate, together with the Project Manager and the Administration, Finance and control Manager, the specific budget/forecast for the order, contributing therefore to the analysis of possible deviations and to the necessary action which must be taken in order to guarantee the correct outcome of the order itself.
- define and modernize the planning/programming of tasks of the resources necessary for the activities, verifying their compliance and eventually undertaking corrective measures to eliminate or reduce possible deviations.
- support the Project Manager in the choice of the equipment, machinery and systems which are used in the tasks.
- assure, together with the Quality Manager and in compliance with the contract’s directives, the correct carrying out of the production activities, its control and managing eventual nonconformities found.
- guarantee job accounting and the periodical progress, in compliance with the methods and procedures stated in the contract.
- support the Project Manager in the formulation of contractual variants and/or in eventual claims.
- manage relationships with local Agencies and Authorities within their remit, as well as relationship with the Works’ Supervisor and other client’s representatives.
- manage the on-site staff, in compliance with the Company’s guidelines and with local regulations measures.
- assure, during its activity, the respect and the following of quality, environment and emergency dispositions.
Administration, finance and control Manager
The Administration, finance and control Manager will be in charge of coordinating the administration, finance, and control processes regarding the single order or the company’s branch, therefore assuring the management of administrative and accounting activities, the creation of the balance sheet and the annual and multi-year budget esteem. Moreover, he/she will be in charge of the employees’ administration and management,of the informative systems and of the logistics and warehouse management.
In detail the Administration, finance and control Manager will:
- assure the respect of the administration and accounting issues regarding the orders, in compliance with the regulations and with the Company’s guidelines defined by the group leader.
- guarantee the correct management of the accounting processes guaranteeing the provision of the financial statement of the year and the order’s annual and mid term reports in compliance with the regulations and also to coordinate all accounting revision activities in compliance with the regulations regarding balance certification.
- assure fiscal and tax obligations for every order.
- support the Project Manager during the economic-financial planning, on the basis of deadlines and procedures defined by the Group leader.
- control the management and cost control of the orders and guarantee the submission of reports to the Group leader
- guarantee the order’s warehouse management, assuring, in agreement with the management, supply optimization, timely and accurate accounting report regarding the loads movements, as well as the fulfillment of periodic inventories.
- assure the site’s logistics (i.e.: campus, cafeteria, vigilance and transport management) and the general services (i.e.: offices, cleaning activities, stationery, messaging, archives and medical garrison’s management).
- Guarantee the coordination and supervision of the staff’s administration and management in compliance with regulations and contract directives.
Technical Service Manager
The Technical Service Manager will be in charge of ensuring the availability of all the technical data necessary for the correct carrying out of the tasks and for the managing of the order. He/she will coordinate the activities of the technical office, job accounting and planning of external and laboratory studies.
In detail, the Technical Service Manager will:
- guarantee, by coordinating internal resources and possible external designers: the creatin of the constructive designs, based on the plan, the planning of temporary works, the preparation of the as-built designs and the definition, together with the Site Manager and Site Foreman, of the work directives.
- guarantee the development and the modernization of the work schedule and the esteem of the necessary resources.
- support, on the basis of the work’s schedule, the creation of a plan listing all necessary machinery/plants and manpower, of the supply plan and order’s estimate, giving the Supply Area, all technical specifications regarding the supplies.
- assure the provision of the Quality Control Plans and the carrying out of controls, inspections, tests and planned laboratory tests, keeping all reports and documentation.
- supply, with the support of the Job Accounting Supervisor, the active job accounting and the tasks which have been subcontracted/committed and to the work progresses, in compliance with the contract’s directives.
- guarantee, during its activity, the respect and the following of quality, environment and safety dispositions.
- 5/10 years of experience as Technical Service Manager in the construction and/or infrastructures field.
- Civil engineering Degree
- Excellent English proficiency both written and spoken and/or of French proficiency
- Knowledge of the various contract forms and of its possible interpreting in regards to endeavors’ planning and fulfillment.